Assalamualaikum stalkers :)
I want to gain more weight.Seems like forever I have this tiang-lampu-tnb-tepi-jalan figure.haha.So I told myself to upgrade my size from M/mostly S to L.Being one seems cooler I guess;no more hassle and tangle to alter the waistline everytime I bought myself a new pair of jeans.And I will have my chance to donate my blood*dh lamaa teringinn :/*Staying at my sanctuary;sweet home Bangi seems doesnt give me any extra helping hand in gaining my weight.Isnt doing none exercise,watching tv and eat as lots as I can will do?Ohh,or am I growing vertically,not horizontally?
But thinking back,this wishful-thinking just turn me into an ungrateful servant to Him.I am far beyond perfect;like every human being created by Him,always wishing for more and more.Why ask for Zara as you can wish for a Louis Vuitton.A world is more than enough for grateful person,but infinitely-beyond the word enough for greedy and bakhil person.Looks like I must learn to love myself the way I am;and find the one who think stick-thin figure is adorable like a panda?*haha ;)*.Dah.Thats it :)
Oh,I love Photography A LOT.//Hello new stalker *greeting*//
p/s : Noo Yaaawker,take care of your health while having blast there :)
you are magnificent
ReplyDeleteToo much of compliment I guess dear anonymous? ;)
ReplyDeletejust saying. after all i'm one of those stalkers you have mentioned. :p
ReplyDeleteBetter not because I am farrr from amazing you see.So,it will be over the top by saying that :)
ReplyDeletewhat matters most is i think you are amazing. :)
ReplyDelete