Sometimes,we have to learn to accept things;no matter how hard we have to swallow the truth.Sometimes we forget how experience teaches us better than our cliche classroom lessons.Sometime we assume that it is the end of the world when we devastated because of we fail to grab our dreams.Sometimes,we assume that Allah never listen to our prayer just because we didnt get what we wish for.Sometimes we forget that Allah just give us the key,we are the one who have to find the right padlock;there must be a way out for every problems.
Sometimes,we forget how small things such as calling our friends just to say hi and ask how she/he feeling today make a huge positive impression towards the relationship.Sometimes we assume that people dont understand us,but do we understand them;put ourselves in their shoes first before we make such assumption.Sometimes,people are willing to lend a hand to help somebody,willing to get hard time just because they have strong liking and feeling.
Sometimes,I wonder why do I created this blog.My grammar mistakes are like zillions.All the stuff that I pour into this blog are just plain ordinary;nothing special and of course fail to inspire people because I know I am not an all-the-time-excellent-straight A's student nor somebody who has a rock star bf (this is insane,it's just literally metaforically,who wants somebody like pete doherty? =,= )
I guess I can say this is one of the way to channel out the stress.To share my expressions,feelings and opinions.Without doubt the best way is to share with our creator first and then next with our loved ones;family and true friends.They stick with you no matter what happen :) Especially you, Nurul 'Izzati.Thank you because you always there for me,to listen to every problems,to cheer me up when I am down,to laugh out loud together every time we crack-up silly jokes.What I can say is , Jazakallah khayran :)
this definitely made me ponder. (:
ReplyDeletehidup memang untuk mempelajari untuk dunia yang satu lagi kan?
ReplyDelete"Sometimes,we assume that Allah never listen to our prayer just because we didnt get what we wish for.Sometimes we forget that Allah just give us the key,we are the one who have to find the right padlock;there must be a way out for every problems."
ReplyDeleteyou're totally right. =]